Blog Hop This Weekend

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday.  This is going to be an exciting weekend.  I am participating in my first ever Blog Hop.  I hope you can join this wonderful Challenge.  It will start August 19th and end on the 21st.

Once you have completed my project you will go to
Jeanette is super talented and I am sure she will suprise us with a wonderful project.

Listed below is the completed Back To School Blog Hop Schedule.
I decided to create a cute little back pack that would be awesome to put special treats in.  This pattern is super easy to assemble, and can be decorated any way you like.  Create them for a super first day back to school surprise for you child's class.  Give them some markers and pens and let them decorate any way that want to.
Everyone needs some candy, so everyone that leaves a comment on my blog and becomes a follower on my blog between Friday and Sunday will be entered into a drawing for a free $10.00 gift certificate certificate to Papyrus Jungle.

If you have any questions about the pattern.  Feel free to email me at Suzan @ Papyrus Jungle.
Have fun hopping you way thru this great Challenge.  And remember your only limitations are how far you will let your creativity go.  


Now don't forget to check out all the wonderful other blogs to hop too.  Here is the complete list.  Have a lot of fun.

15 comments:

  1. Very cute idea Suzan! Makes me wish I still had a kid in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here CeCe. But on the other hand. We don't have to do homework, school projects, meetings and all the other dreaded things. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute project!

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to make some of these this weekend! Too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too freakin cool!!!
    Thinking it might be a great thing to make for my grand daughter's pre-school class. Thanks Suzan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cute...can't wait to try it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh my dear Suzan that backpack is FANTASTIC! I can't wait to give it a try -- after Aiden's project is completed LOL

    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzan very cute backpack.
    Rachell

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks and love your first name! Sign Suzqucrafter21 aka Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN backpack!!!!! I am so loving my little journey through everyone's projects!!!!! This will be a huge hit for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, I love it! I am saving the idea to make for a holiday for my daughters class. Maybe Halloween. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute Thank for playing along this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and cute backpack! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete